Looking to make a difference?
IT Remote Support Specialist – 3rd Shift – Flexible start and end time
We are looking for a Remote Support IT Specialist to join our team. The specialist will act as a primary point of contact between our company and customers for technical inquiries; as well as technicians in the field servicing our products.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to occasionally adjust hours based on work demand
- Effectively monitor and respond to RMM alerts, ticketing system queues, and client inquiries
- Remotely connect to devices installed all over the globe to perform diagnostics on both hardware and software failures
- Provide support to on-site field technicians for installations and service visits
- Effectively work with client on-site to perform troubleshooting steps when issue is not resolved remotely.
- Communicate to clients professionally via phone and email
- Documents internal and client requests in the ticketing system, assigning the correct work status
- Documents troubleshooting steps in resolving or diagnosing incidents clearly in the ticketing system
- Works with other departments to resolve complex issues
- Follows company SLA and escalates issues to the appropriate resource when necessary
- Identifies trends in numerical data and conveys improvement opportunities to data accuracy
- Associate degree in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent field. Experience may be accepted in lieu of education
- Working knowledge of IP (TCP/IP) networking and associated services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Can work independently and make decisions based on analysis
- Desire to provide the best in customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities
- Full Time (Non-Exempt) Position
- Casual work environment with ability to work from home when necessary.
- Benefits available after probationary period. (including 401k with match, off all federal holidays)
227 E Lee Ave.
Vinton, VA 24179
Date Posted: 2019-8-12
Prodco Analytics delivers a comprehensive analysis platform that highlights where opportunities for improvement exist and helps your stores reach their real performance potential. Our retail performance solution delivers a deeper understanding of shopper behavior with real-time analytics at all levels of the operations and marketing team.
Established in 1997, Prodco continues to be a global leader in retail shopper measurement and behavior. We partner with leading retail organizations to help measure in-store opportunities, align sales staff to optimize service levels, and benchmark their performance against segment specific consumer traffic trends.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with offices in Toronto, Vinton, USA and London, UK as well as local certified solution partners in 42 countries.
We are always seeking qualified candidates, you can send all resumes to careers