Looking to make a difference?
We are constantly looking for energetic and motivated people who want to make a difference!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions listed below.
Retail Data Insight Analyst
Analytics | Montreal, Canada
Prodco is looking for Data Analyst to draw insights from our extensive set of retail data to benefit our customers and the broader retail industry. As part of a growing organization, this is a unique opportunity to collaborate on the analytical direction of Prodco.
This position requires an extremely high level of concentration combined with detail oriented work ethics and the ability to analyze data and provide guidance for performance improvements to our retail customers.
- Model and analyze Prodco’s set of data and prepare actionable recommendations for our retail customers
- Mine data to produce periodic trend reports for both specific retailer as well as broader industry consumption
- Work closely with the managed services team to design and implement advanced data solutions for customers
- Monitor and analyze data to increase the performance of the business
- Analyze all data sets and apply corrective measures
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following characteristics;
- 2-4 years of related work experience preferred
- Passionate about the retail industry and applying analytics to enhancing the retail experience
- Ability to glean actionable insights from large data sets and find the story within the data
- Strong understanding of and sensitivity towards data integrity and cleanliness
- Excellent attention to detail, in terms of both numerical data as well as presentation precision and elegance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working collaboratively
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
- SQL knowledge and experience strongly preferred
- Experience with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, and predictive modeling preferred
- Fluently bilingual French / English (both written and spoken)
Send all resumes indicating which position you are applying for to careers